In this teleclinic, Quantum Techniques founders Dr Stephen and Beth Daniel discuss atrial fibrillation (a heart rhythm disorder/arrhythmia that usually involves an irregular, rapid heart rate) including:
- Traditional Medicine Causes: Alcohol use (especially binge drinking), congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, heart surgery, HBP, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, medications, hyperthyroidism. Pericarditis and valvular heart disease.
- Causes found by Best Healing Solutions: Toxins, pathogens, key informational pathways being off-line and blocked cell surface receptors.
- Symptoms: Pulse that feels rapid, racing, pounding, fluttering, or too slow; a pulse that feels regular or irregular; the sensation of feeling the heart beat, shortness of breath, dizziness, confusion, fainting and fatigue.
- Traditional Treatments: Medication and radio frequency ablation.
- Key areas to look at in BHS: Heart, sinus node, Cn10 (vagus nerve) and adrenals.
Hosted by: Beth Daniel Jones, MA, EdS & Dr. Stephen Daniel
Audio Duration: 60 Minutes +
Includes Transcript: 23 Pages