Learning to self-test during uncertain times is more important than ever. A live online class via Zoom that opens up a world of possibilities for health and well being!
Dates: January 23rd, 24th, & 31st
Venue: Live online course, 6 hours of education
January 23 Sat 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
January 24 Sun 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
January 31 Sun 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Class Recording Provided!
- Very complete testing on multiple levels for foods, supplements, any environmental substances that your body considers toxic. Being free from toxins is the first step towards healing any issue.
- Clearing methods for physical or non-physical issues.
- To test on others: family, friends, clients, whether near or far.
- To be accurate & consistent.
- How to use energy codes.
- Personalized attention with small class sizes.
- Follow up support available in optional testing labs ($50) with instructors after class completion.
"I want to share it with everyone I know!" Bryan VanSickle
"This class was exactly what I both needed and expected. Kalyani was a great teacher ... so patient and articulate! The course notes she provided were clear and well thought out and the Zoom recordings are already downloaded so I can replay and reinforce. If you’ve ever considered how to learn muscle testing, this intro course is for you!" Nancy, New York City
"Kalyani's class was amazing!! I learned so much over a short class period. Her ability to explain complex processes and concepts in ways that were easy to grasp made the class flow very naturally. I appreciated going over things and practicing them together so that everyone was on the same page. The group felt cohesive and the individual care she gave to all the students was appreciated. Her natural healing abilities coupled with the obvious knowledge she has of the work was highlighted in the class. Kalyani taught with grace, precision, confidence and some humor. I truly enjoyed the class and retained information because of the clear way it was presented and structured. Can't wait for more!" Vala Stimson class of Aug 2020, Seattle, USA